Right now, after a week or two at home we may be looking for new ways to connect with each other and our higher selves. I’ve compiled a small list of live stream events here, including synchronized global mediation, daily meditation practice, yoga, various church services, virtual museum tours and aquatic webcams to spark ideas for stimulating our minds, hearts and spirits! I hope this list inspires further internet searches. Please share any interesting/fun groups or streaming events you find and we will add them to the list. Stay healthy, stay safe, and stay sane out there! Remember that even though we may not physically be together, we are always connected in our hearts and in our minds.
Global Meditation Event: TODAY 3/21/20: http://globalcoherencepulse.org and at
Global Meditation Event: Tara Mandala live stream on sunday 3/29/20. See Tara Mandala’s Facebook page for details: https://www.facebook.com/taramandala.org/
Headspace and Calm app both offer guided meditations
White Horse Yoga-Carbondale: Register for yoga class on the Mindbody App and they will send you username and password to join their online live class on Zoom. https://www.whitehorse.yoga
Aspen Shakti: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtK6irrcmbYvfOzhN4le40w
Glo App: This app allows you to download yoga, meditation and pilates classes. 4,000+ available classes. 16 different yoga styles. You can download classes on you phone and don’t have to worry about wifi.
Museum Virtual Tours:
- The Smithsonian is offering virtual tours that let visitors take self guided, room by room tours trips through the museums exhibits: https://naturalhistory.si.edu/visit/virtual-tour
- Museum of Modern Art: Offering an interactive experience of the gallery space: https://artsandculture.google.com/partner/moma-the-museum-of-modern-art
- The Louvre: You can virtually tour this world renowned museum without leaving your couch! https://www.louvre.fr/en/visites-en-ligne
- North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences: https://livestream.com/naturalsciences
- Roman fort
- Museums from around the world – Virtual, online tours
- Access to 500 Museums & Art Galleries – Free, online
- Future Learn – Explore the architecture and history of Rome, walking around a 3D digital model of the ancient city, with this free online course.
- Virtual Tours – Virtual online tours – including zoos, landmarks in foreign countries, etc.
- Aquarium – Georgia aquarium allowing you to tour under the sea
- Virtual farm trips – American dairy association
- Virtual field trips – Created for children, but they look great for adults too!
- Edinburgh Zoo – Live streams: Panda Cam / Tiger Cam / Penguin Cam / Rock Hopper Penguin Cam / Koala Cam
In addition, google puppy cams, baby goat cams, kitten cams, let us know if you find a good one!
Spiritual Streaming Events
New Hope Legacy Church Kona, Big Island: Live Stream Sunday Service: https://www.newhopelegacy.com/media/
Crossroads Church Aspen, CO: Live Stream Sunday Service 8:30am-10:30am: https://www.ccaspen.com
Mountain Life Calvary Chapel Edwards, CO Live Stream Sunday Service: https://mountainlife.church/church-live-online
Central Synagogue – New york: https://www.centralsynagogue.org/worship/live_streaming
Temple Beth El – Boca Raton, FL: https://www.tbeboca.org/live-streaming-video
- Open Culture – 1,500 free courses from top Universities
- Open Culture – learn 48 different languages online – FREE
- University of Alabama – Free online archaeology and Egyptology Uni courses (create an account to log on)
- Open Learn – Free, online courses, Open university
- BBC languages – Learn languages online free
- FrenchTeacher.Net – Free French study packs
- Sociology courses – Free online study
- Creative courses – Free online study
- Cambridge University Press – ALL 700 textbooks are currently available FREE in HTML format
- Cambridge university – Higher education/Undergraduate courses and resources
- Royal institute – Christmas lectures. A series of lectures presenting scientific subjects to a general audience in an entertaining manner.
- Learn 10 useful things to say in…
- Periodic videos – Science-related YouTube videos
- Infobase databases and video streaming collections – Username: JCS_Distance and Password: learning to access:
- iDEA – An international programme that helps you develop/demonstrate your digital, enterprise and employability skills for free
- U3A – Online courses for mature students
- Blocky games – Games to help beginners learn computer programming skills
- Scratch – Beginners computer programming games/projects
- T.K.S.S.T – Smart videos for curious minds of all ages
One thought on “Spiritual, Emotional & Mental Wellbeing During SIP”
Gloria Good says:
Wow Julie, you are such an inspiration! I hope many take advantage of the links you have provided. I pray it will settle our hearts and minds and banish the fear that has gripped our country. Keep up the good work. I know you will find peace as well through all this craziness, because of the love and focus you share.
Thank you Julie.
One of your biggest fans,